Award-winning adventure game Edna & Harvey: The Breakout — Anniversary Edition is now available for the first time on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This completely overhauled version will delight young console gamers, new to the game; as well as loyal, long-standing Edna & Harvey fans.
For more than 10 years now, protagonist Edna has been trying to escape from a mental institution; which has proven difficult with acute memory loss. However, trusty sidekick — talking cloth bunny, Harvey — is on-hand to help her recollection of events, not to mention her emotional wellbeing with his penchant for hilarious japes. Their adventure is adorned with many a moment of offbeat humour, as well as some fiendishly abstract puzzles and the usual pop-culture peccadilloes.
For the new console version, the anniversary edition was completely overhauled and the original hand-drawn graphics were lovingly updated — in a high-definition tribute to the classic look of the original. Retro fans and nostalgic gamers can switch to the original graphics in the game menu at any time; with a revised interface and intuitive controls completing the console version.
- The award-winning story and puzzle design of the original for the first time for console players
- 20+ hours of adventurous gaming fun
- Unique comic style, with beautiful cel-shaded visuals
- Loads of crazy characters (each with their own droll dialogues)
- Switch between original and modern HD graphics at any time
- Improved control mechanics and user interface for console
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout — Anniversary Edition is now available as a digital download on the Nintendo eShop, PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store:
You can find further information at https://www.daedalic.com/edna-anniversary-10th